The space gray mid 2019¬†Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar¬†has been upgraded with an 8th Generation Intel Core quad-core processor. This laptop still features True Tone display technology that automatically adjusts white balance to match the color temperature of the surround light, and the Apple's T2 coprocessor chip. All of this helps to create a more powerful and versatile system for photographers, video editors, 3D graphic designers, gamers, and coders.
This MacBook Pro is powered by an 8th Gen 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 4.1¬†GHz, while 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The system memory cannot be upgraded.
The 13.3" IPS Retina display features a WQXGA 2560 x 1600 screen resolution with a 227 ppi pixel density. It has LED backlighting with a maximum brightness of 500 nits, and it includes support for the P3 wide color gamut. Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 655 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll also be able to output video to an external display using the system's Thunderbolt 3 ports, which feature native DisplayPort output. One Thunderbolt 3 port can support one 5K display at resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz, or dual UHD 4K displays at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, each of which are able to support over a billion colors. Also supported are dual displays at resolutions up to 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz with millions of colors.
The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input. The power button contains the Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T2 chip with "Hey Siri" functionality.
For long-term storage of your files, this MacBook Pro is equipped with a 512GB PCIe SSD. If you want to add external peripherals, four Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s, while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and device charging. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is built-in for wireless networking, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, three microphones, stereo speakers, a 64-key backlit keyboard with four arrow keys, an ambient light sensor, and a large Force Touch trackpad.
This Mac comes preloaded with macOS. Updates can be downloaded for free via the Mac App Store. Please check Apple's website for upgrade eligibility.
- CPU 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed 4.1 GHz
- Memory Type 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- Total Installed Memory 8 GB
- Memory Configuration 8 GB (Onboard)
- Maximum Memory Capacity 8 GB
- Graphics Type Integrated
- GPU Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- Panel Type IPS-Type LCD
- Size 13.3"
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Resolution 2560 x 1600
- Touchscreen No
- Finish Glossy
- Maximum Brightness 500 cd/m2
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Adaptive-Sync Technology None
Storage and Expansion:
- Total Installed Capacity 512 GB
- Solid State Storage 1 x 512 GB Integrated PCIe
- Optical Drive None
- USB Type-C Ports 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort)
- Audio 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers 2
- Built-In Microphones 3
- Ethernet None
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS None
- NFC None
- Webcam User-Facing: 720p
- Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity Non-Removable: 58 Wh
- Maximum Runtime 10 Hours
Keyboard & Mouse
- Keyboard 64-Key Notebook Keyboard with Backlight and Touch Bar
- Pointing Device Force Touch Trackpad
- Security Fingerprint Reader
- Power Supply 61 W
- AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature 50 to 95¬∞F / 10 to 35¬∞C
- Operating Humidity 0 to 90%
- Dimensions 12 x 0.6 x 8.4" / 30.5 x 1.5 x 21.3 cm
- Weight 3 lb / 1.4 kg
All JemJem Certified Refurbished items will come with free 12 month warranty coverage, which starts from the time a customer receives the product according to the packages tracking information.
Warranty coverage includes
- Labor and Parts for all mechanical issues.
- In case item cannot be fixed, the customer will be issued a similar item for replacement.
What's not covered
- Shipping Charges
- Cosmetic damage or ordinary wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, damages or non-functionality that results from accident, misuse, abuse, or other external causes.
Warranty is voided if
- Product is jailbroken.
- Serial number has been removed or altered.
- Product is damaged or is not functioning as a result from accident, misuse, abuse, or other external causes.
- Updated software has caused the device to malfunction or perform poorly
GET FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES!
JemJem Shipping information
- Get Free 2 Day Shipping on All Purchases!
- Products are only shipped to the 50 states of the U.S.A