How to use the Apple Support app
Search help topics, find solutions, get support, set up a repair and more.
Here's How to use Apple Support app.
- Download the free Apple Support app from the App Store.
- Launch Apple Support from the home screen.
- Tap Get started.
- To get the most personalized assistance, you may choose to turn on location services.
- Tap Allow in the pop-up window.
- Select the device or issue you'd like help with by tapping on it in the list underneath Get Support.
- Once you've selected your device, you'll be taken to a list of overarching support topics specific to your device.
- After selecting the general umbrella topic your issue falls under, you'll see a few Recommended Articles as well as a list of specific troubleshooting topics. Select the topic that best describes your issue.
- Once you've chosen a topic, you'll be given the option to chat, make a call, Tap Chat now.
- Tap Allow.
- Once your chat is finished, you can choose to send yourself a transcript of your conversation by tapping Send me a copy. If you don't want a copy of the chat, you can select Done.