You can cancel right on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV!
If you've been trying out Apple's Arcade or News+ subscription, TV apps, like STARZ or HBO GO, or music subscription services like Pandora Premium, but you want to cancel before you get charged, it's simple to cancel in just a few steps.
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password, Face ID, or Touch ID when prompted.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
After your current period ends, whether it is part of a free trial or a regular recurring subscription, iTunes will no longer bill you for that subscription.
Note: News+ and Apple Arcade trial subscriptions end as soon as you cancel the subscription. There is no grace period.
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on your Mac
You can manage your subscriptions right on your Mac from the Mac App Store.
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click on your Profile in the bottom-left corner of the App Store window.
Click on View Information in the upper-right corner of the App Store window.
- Click on Manage under the Subscriptions section.
Click on Edit next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
Click on Done.
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on Apple TV
- Go to the Settings app on your Apple TV.
- Select Accounts > Manage Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription in question.
- Press Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation.
Buy used, save big
jemjem makes it safe and easy to save money buying gently used technology for home and family.