Do you want to cancel a trial subscription before time runs out? You can do it right on your iPhone, iPad, Mac
If you've been trying out TV apps, like STARZ or HBO GO, or music subscription services like Pandora Premium, but you want to cancel before you get charged, it's simple to cancel in just a few steps.
How to cancel an App Store subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
After your current period ends, whether it is part of a free trial or a regular recurring subscription, iTunes will no longer bill you for that subscription.
How to cancel an App Store subscription on your Mac
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
Go to the Store section of your Music library.
- Click on the Accounts link in the right column.
- Sign in, if necessary.
Scroll down to the Settings header and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you wish to cancel and press Edit.
Press Cancel Subscription.