Do you need help sorting music in the Music app for Mac or mobile? You've come to the right place!
Successful artists have a large body of work that's apparent in the Music app across your devices. Ideally, it would help if you sorted Appel Music albums chronologically, although this isn't automatic. No worries, as sorting is simple to do on both Mac and mobile devices.
How to sort Apple Music albums on the Mac
To sort all albums on your computer by artist and year:
- Open the Music app from the Mac dock.
Click Albums under Library on the left side of the screen.
- Click View on the Music toolbar.
- Select Show View Options.
- Choose Artist next to Sort by under View Options.
- Select Year next to Then under View Options.
Close the View Options window.