Want to see what's going with tvOS 12.3? The public beta is now available.
What's new in the tvOS 12.3 public beta?
Apple has just released tvOS 12.3 public beta 4 for testers. If you already have a previous tvOS beta installed, proceed to System > Software Updates and download away. If you've been waiting for tvOS 12.3 to start testing, your time has come.
How to register for Apple's Beta Software Program
Registering for the Apple Beta Software Program is free and just requires an Apple ID.
- Head to beta.apple.com.
- Tap Sign up to get started with the program.
- Enter your Apple ID email address and password.
- Tap Sign In.
- Tap Accept to agree to the program's terms and conditions.
How to enroll your Apple TV in the tvOS 12.1 public beta
To enroll your Apple TV in the tvOS 12.1 public beta, you'll need to be signed into your Apple TV with the same Apple ID you used to register for the Beta Software Program.
- Open Settings on your Apple TV.
- Click Accounts.
- Click either iCloud, iTunes and App Store, or Game Center.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID email address and password that you used to register for the beta program.
- Click Menu on your Siri Remote.
- Click Menu on your Siri Remote again.
- Click on System.
- Click Software Updates.
- Turn Get Public Beta Updates on.
- Click Get Public Beta Updates.
- Click Agree.
You can turn off public beta updates by clicking the Get Public Updates button
again under Software Updates.