1. Launch the Apple Watch app from your iPhone's Home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap on General.
3. Tap on Do Not Disturb.
4. Toggle Mirror iPhone to On.
There are no custom Do Not Disturb settings for the Apple Watch, at least not yet. So if you want to make changes, you'll need to make them for your iPhone as well.
| How to Manually enable Do Not Disturb on your Apple Watch |
1. Press the Digital Crown until you get to your watch face.
2. Swipe up to bring up Control Center.
3. Tap on the Do Not Disturb button.